ARCHBOLD — At its frequently scheduled month to month assembly, June 29, the Four County Career Centre Board of Education well prepared contracts and acknowledged resignations for the upcoming faculty year.
In accordance to the report from the board, as aspect of the superintendent’s report, the board acknowledged resignations from Mary Jane Kline and Elaine Perdue for the purposes of their retirements. Two other contracts were recognized from individuals who were assuming new positions at Four County.
Brandon Hancock will be the assistant making and grounds supervisor, and a new intervention expert position will be filled by Amy Maassel.
New employment contracts were permitted with Brian Snyder as fiscal help and application assistant, as well as Hancock and Maassel.
A a single-12 months agreement for Ag teacher at the Ayersville Satellite was approved for Madisen Morlock. As perfectly, the record of adult instruction personnel and instructors for the 2021-22 faculty calendar year was authorized by the board. Column moves for Erin Custer and Taryn Thomas were being also authorised. Their moves commence with the new faculty calendar year.
• introduced ‘Then and Now’ certifications as introduced.
• as portion of the treasurer’s report, approve publish off of unreconciled checks and uncollected fantastic obligations.
• handed short term appropriations and a resolution for fiscal yr 2022.
• corrected co-club advisors supplemental for Matt Zwyer and Taryn Thomas.
• appointed Tim Meister, superintendent, as the designee in spot of the treasurer, to indicator the treasurer’s contracts, income notices and other employment documentation as necessary.
• accredited the board procedures as introduced.
• authorized for the treasurer to be protected below an employee dishonesty and devoted effectiveness of duty plan in lieu of an specific surety bond.
• recognized the most affordable bids for distributors to provide goods and products and services for the 2021-22 faculty yr.
• approved and signed the NBEC Specialized Solutions Arrangement for 2021-22.
• permitted the lease agreement amongst N.W.O.G.A. and 4 County Profession Centre.
• approved a shared provider settlement with Wauseon Educational facilities for shared speech expert services.
• acquired a donation from the Drug No cost Club of 4 County Vocation Center.
• accepted an organization zone arrangement for Envirokure as offered.
• authorized an enterprise zone arrangement for Keller Improvement as introduced.
The next on a regular basis scheduled meeting of the board is established for 6:30 p.m. Thursday in the board room at the Four County Occupation Centre.